ME: "If I got a tattoo, I think I would get a tramp stamp of the words "Tramp Stamp".
HER: "How about a tramp stamp written in Japanese characters?"
ME: "Surrounded by cherry tree blossoms. Fuck, if only I'd never promised my mother that I would never get a tattoo!"
Just imagine if I could have that spiritual tramp stamp, you know, something that says "classy" while also saying "I can shot gun whiskey with the best of them." Well now you can! I'll have to hire actual artists to really get this business going but a prototype is a prototype and here is mine. You're welcome.
According to Google's translation program, that is Bengali for "whore stamp"

That is awesomely classy! You'd be a high end call girl (you know, the ones who get the really old, rich guys, who rarely ever have to have actual sex with their clients) if you got that one!
ReplyDeleteRight? Now when I get some old guy, he's on viagra and I gotta waste four hours of my night.
ReplyDelete