A friend of mine, Austin, actually made a request regarding my blog and cartoons. He asked that I bring back the days of the week as he really enjoyed when I posted those on Facebook. I've toyed with the idea of drawing the days again but never went through with it. But a request? How on earth could I turn that down? So I give you Sunday:
It's a good representation of how I feel about this particular day of the week. There is the conflict of looking forward to a brand new week in which to do better than the last, but also the regret that your time off from work has gone so quickly and you have to go back to 'real life' as I like to call it. So there you are, Austin, just for you.
More on my weekend later (not that it was all that exciting.) Right now I need to finish my laundry, take a bath, and get ready for, sigh, a new week.

No comments:
Post a Comment