Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I have no Cherokee blood

It's true, I am. "So fucking" is the level of bored that I reached by 3PM this afternoon after a day spent as a virtual dervish of activity. Seriously, I killed it today with all my data entry and emails and neat stacking of paper. I think it was the unbroken hours of productivity that led to this current state of ennui and listlessness. Usually I break my day up a bit with reading things on the internet and chatting with my friends. But the internet bored me today and the main person I chat with is all busy with stupid work and meetings and obligations and responsibilities and the other people I usually play with are either not in the office or are super busy with big projects. Thus I am left to my own devices, which means I'm getting a lot of work done and thinking about ways in which I could stage a little mock battle between my pens and pencils under my desk, just to break the tedium. I have a feeling the pens would win because I have more of them and they are permanent. Remember pencil fighting? It always sucked when the kid you were fighting hit your fingers instead.

Oh! Here's something. I managed to take off my bra without lifting up my dress or going to the restroom. I somehow managed to unhook it through the fabric of my dress and shimmied out of it. No, I wasn't doing this just for something to do; the elastic (it's a strapless) was cutting into my skin and it was super uncomfortable. I only have 90 minutes left of work, I have small boobs, and I have a denim jacket on so it isn't going to cause a scandal (and no, I'm not taking any pictures). I have been known (by me) to free boob it at work from time to time but not at all often. It is so fucking nice though, when I can pull it off. I'm frequently braless at home when it is just me and the pig (it goes well with the pantlessness of my weekends) and I often go to the store without a bra because, pff, I have to wear a jacket so who will notice? But on those occasions when I can manage it at work, I just feel like such a badass and like I have something on the rest of the office because fuck all those mother fuckers, this bitch, this bitch right here? She's comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment