If you didn't know, my having said it a number of times, the Bat and Monkey are on route to California for a vacation and will not be returning until next Sunday. Here is what I initially had to take care of:
Welp, after work I came home and checked Monkey's room and found that the *hamster is still here. I texted the Bat who told me that the owner was out of town for a month. Um, why didn't you think to fucking tell me the night before when you talked to your kid about it? Why didn't you tell me during the fucking day that you were leaving? Thanks for the head's up.
During my rounds, I couldn't find any food other than what was in the cage. Monkey informed me that was all there was. I informed her that that is not how it works and the thing would starve. So not only did they fail to mention that I would be taking care of the thing, they failed to mention I would have to buy supplies.
Thanks guys.
Oh, but there is more. They left behind a sink of dishes, none of which were mine (including pots and pans on the counters), to go cups all over (one of which was mine), and laundry in the dryer that I had not done. I'm their fucking roommate, not the maid. But I had to take care of the trash and the dishes because if I leave them 9 days I'll have to deal with bugs.
I am legit looking for new digs.
*Oh, and it isn't a hamster I don't think. It is small and has a tail and I've never had a hamster with a tail.
You know what? That's how I feel, like a roommate. So whilst I'm alone, I'm going to act that way and sleep in my room rather than the Bat's. That's how I describe this place. "I live with my boyfriend in his house." When I talk to the Bat I say "it's in your bedroom." When I don't say "I live with my boyfriend" I say "the house where I live." Because it isn't my home. Even though I pay rent and have my own room, this isn't my home. I'm a visitor, a well paying guest. So, for this week, I'm going to act like just that. And we'll see where I go from there.
- Greenhouse: Make sure the water is running, the pond level is up, and the fish are fed
- Dogs: Food, water, fish food for the fish in their water
- Bubbles and Johan
Welp, after work I came home and checked Monkey's room and found that the *hamster is still here. I texted the Bat who told me that the owner was out of town for a month. Um, why didn't you think to fucking tell me the night before when you talked to your kid about it? Why didn't you tell me during the fucking day that you were leaving? Thanks for the head's up.
During my rounds, I couldn't find any food other than what was in the cage. Monkey informed me that was all there was. I informed her that that is not how it works and the thing would starve. So not only did they fail to mention that I would be taking care of the thing, they failed to mention I would have to buy supplies.
Thanks guys.
Oh, but there is more. They left behind a sink of dishes, none of which were mine (including pots and pans on the counters), to go cups all over (one of which was mine), and laundry in the dryer that I had not done. I'm their fucking roommate, not the maid. But I had to take care of the trash and the dishes because if I leave them 9 days I'll have to deal with bugs.
I am legit looking for new digs.
*Oh, and it isn't a hamster I don't think. It is small and has a tail and I've never had a hamster with a tail.
You know what? That's how I feel, like a roommate. So whilst I'm alone, I'm going to act that way and sleep in my room rather than the Bat's. That's how I describe this place. "I live with my boyfriend in his house." When I talk to the Bat I say "it's in your bedroom." When I don't say "I live with my boyfriend" I say "the house where I live." Because it isn't my home. Even though I pay rent and have my own room, this isn't my home. I'm a visitor, a well paying guest. So, for this week, I'm going to act like just that. And we'll see where I go from there.
No comments:
Post a Comment