OK, I wouldn't call it a 'lost weekend' necessarily, just a stupid one. I finally put my kitchen totally back together and scrubbed the floor so that the pig can walk around freely without my worrying he'll be poisoned. I did laundry, changed up a few things in order to throw out cheap, annoying, and unattractive organizational units, and did some basic cleaning. But mainly, I watched episodes of "Murder, She Wrote", watched "The Other Guys" for the seven millionth time, and watched "The King's Speech" and "Unknown." I ran out of on demand programs, I guess.
I also stayed up wicked late both nights and so slept in, putting myself at risk of being deathly tired tomorrow and with a screwed up sleep schedule. This is especially awesome considering I have an early morning doctor's appointment that I forgot about. This is an old lady week for me with a visit to my general practitioner on Monday and a follow up with my neuroophthalmologist on Thursday.
I also stayed up wicked late both nights and so slept in, putting myself at risk of being deathly tired tomorrow and with a screwed up sleep schedule. This is especially awesome considering I have an early morning doctor's appointment that I forgot about. This is an old lady week for me with a visit to my general practitioner on Monday and a follow up with my neuroophthalmologist on Thursday.
No comments:
Post a Comment