This is Johan:
He's eating a pepper and being all cute and good. This is what he looked like when he was just a baby and I thought he was a girl.
Aww. Yah, I can hear you out there. And we all remember this:
We still make one another this happy, me all stupidly grinning, Johan confused and thinking how to escape. Here he is trying to get into what J refers to as "non pig approved parts of the apartment."
A bit "Where's Waldo" I know, but it takes a lot to keep him trapped in since I gave J my old stereo. The reason he is trying so hard to get through is because of the events not shown; namely, Johan successfully getting into other parts of the apartment.
Hey, at least I'm not whining about my disease again. Plus, I put a bunch of pictures of a cute pig in this post. You're welcome.
He's eating a pepper and being all cute and good. This is what he looked like when he was just a baby and I thought he was a girl.
Aww. Yah, I can hear you out there. And we all remember this:
We still make one another this happy, me all stupidly grinning, Johan confused and thinking how to escape. Here he is trying to get into what J refers to as "non pig approved parts of the apartment."
A bit "Where's Waldo" I know, but it takes a lot to keep him trapped in since I gave J my old stereo. The reason he is trying so hard to get through is because of the events not shown; namely, Johan successfully getting into other parts of the apartment.
Hey, at least I'm not whining about my disease again. Plus, I put a bunch of pictures of a cute pig in this post. You're welcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment