Burn Baby Burn
Well that was certainly fun. Fuel tanker crashed last night and so the highway situation is, to say the least, not good. And everyone keeps talking about it and comparing their commutes. Some bitch that it happened over ten hours ago as though it is nothing to clean up thousands of gallons of gasoline and make things safe for everyone. So you were late to work, big effing deal. The driver of the tanker died; who had the shittier experience?
Get Off Your Lazy Ass List
I got my lazy list completed yesterday I am pleased to say! Well, the absolutes and the trip to the grocery store, not all the maybes. I now have vacuumed rugs in the living and dining rooms, the surfaces have been organized and de-cluttered, and I picked up all fatty's hay*. And food! I have food! Today's list is a bit trickier because I've decided it's time I start paying KT back for being really nice and generous to me. So I'm going to start cleaning his utility room and I'm going to launder all of the bedding that is, for some reason, on the floor down there. I can't really afford to do anything grandiose, and he wouldn't really like that anyway, but I can clean like a mother fucker and so I shall. So here is today's list:
Well that was certainly fun. Fuel tanker crashed last night and so the highway situation is, to say the least, not good. And everyone keeps talking about it and comparing their commutes. Some bitch that it happened over ten hours ago as though it is nothing to clean up thousands of gallons of gasoline and make things safe for everyone. So you were late to work, big effing deal. The driver of the tanker died; who had the shittier experience?
Get Off Your Lazy Ass List
I got my lazy list completed yesterday I am pleased to say! Well, the absolutes and the trip to the grocery store, not all the maybes. I now have vacuumed rugs in the living and dining rooms, the surfaces have been organized and de-cluttered, and I picked up all fatty's hay*. And food! I have food! Today's list is a bit trickier because I've decided it's time I start paying KT back for being really nice and generous to me. So I'm going to start cleaning his utility room and I'm going to launder all of the bedding that is, for some reason, on the floor down there. I can't really afford to do anything grandiose, and he wouldn't really like that anyway, but I can clean like a mother fucker and so I shall. So here is today's list:
- Straighten up bedroom and sort out clothes for tomorrow.
- Begin sorting out KT's utility room.
- Read more of book club book.
No comments:
Post a Comment