Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Further Conversations of Awesomeness - Now with pictures!

Over IM with Hunter during work today.

Hunter:
I love the recast monster. He's proudly hanging on my wall now. 


Simply:


Hunter's wall of monsters 


Hunter:
And I really wanted to go to the gym today but there's no fucking way. 

Simply:
Because of the work you have? 


Hunter:
Yes. I have so much shit to do and no one will leave me alone. 


Simply:
Even with your door closed? 


Hunter:
To get my budget right means I have to talk to others. When I leave my office to talk to others, it gives other people an opportunity to pester me. Plus, I have a hard time ignoring people and email. I just got an email from XXX. and I automatically stop everything I'm doing to answer it but that just puts me further behind. I have to learn to blow people off for awhile. I have a meeting at 1 and another at 2. I shouldn't blow either of them off but I need to. 


Simply:
I just sent you a sign you can wear when you are walking around talking to people you actually need to talk to. (from email)


Hunter:


I just started laughing hysterically to the point where people outside my office are wondering why. 


Simply:
Show them the sign and ask if they think it would be an effective deterrent 


Hunter:
Totally inappropriate for me to even hang on my wall but funny as hell 


Simply:
Get it made into a screen print t-shirt 


Twas my most inspired work to date. 


Hunter:
It was awesome. I've printed it to show people I know when they come in my office. 


Simply:
I made one you can hang up. (from email)


Hunter:
You're awesome.


Simply:
I'm pretty great.


Hunter:
My little office printer is getting a work out today. Hasn't printed so much color in it's life. 


Simply:


Personally, I prefer the ass to mouth rape threat but I understand that you can't be quite so vulgar in your position.  


Imma have to put this conversation, with pictures, on my blog. 

7 comments:

  1. One of those "I guess you'd have to be there" kind of moments .... either that or you are really weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps.

    Go shoot clyde - y dontya gotye blah blah blah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you aren't interested, go elsewhere anonymous. This is my last response to you. Go grow your dick elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I am of the female persuasion, I cannot comply to ur request. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a defeatist; you're parent(s) must never have told you that you can do anything you put your mind to. I was beginning to think you were Stalker, who has a very tiny dick (not being mean, it's true), thus the comment.

      But still, why waste your time on a blog that you don't seem to 'get' or enjoy? Try "irretrievably broken", "mimismarypants", "linda and her twaddle" or any number of really wonderful blogs that are well written, funny, and interesting.

      That's your parting gift. Now please do depart.

      Delete
  5. Ewwwww ...

    For the parting gift, I was hoping for at least like a stop sign or somthin

    ReplyDelete