Friday, April 15, 2011

Early Morning Asinine E-mail Conversation with My Boss

From: Boss
To: Me
Subject: Cell phones and cancer

Do you know what the latest is this morning re cell phones and brain CA?

From: Me
To: Boss
Subject: RE: Cell phones and cancer

Nope.

From: Boss
To: Me
Subject: RE: RE: Cell phones and cancer

Can you google it? I missed it on the news this morning.

From: Me
To: Boss
Subject: RE: RE: RE: Cell phones and cancer

Boss, I have work to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Boss
To: Me
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: Cell phones and cancer

This has broad-reaching impact in our company!!!!

From: Me
To:  Boss
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Cell phones and cancer

Then let our wellness people look into it.


To: Me
From: Boss
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Cell phones and cancer

Aren't you even the least bit curious?

To: Boss
From: Me
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Cell phones and cancer

Nope. I rarely use my cell phone and when I do it is almost always texting.

To: Me
From: Boss
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Cell phones and cancer

And I thought you possessed intellectual curiousity!

To: Boss
From: Me
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Cell phones and cancer

Nope. Why do you think I get so excited when you bring me Us Weekly magazines? Now go hob nob with the other people attending your conference and leave me alone so I can get some work done!

No comments:

Post a Comment