You'll notice that my hair changes. It does sometimes, maybe I have pig tails, maybe it is down. But usually it looks shitty and I don't have bangs because I have a mother fucking cow lick which I have no idea what is but prevents me from being able to rock bangs.
When I draw comics of myself I try to make my dress a different color for variety's sake but in real life, I'm very boring and stick to black, gray, and navy/denim as much as I possibly can. It is a rare day indeed that I'm not wearing either black or jeans so really, if I were to be true to who I am comic style, I would look boring and depressed. Really, I'm just lazy and play it safe. Do you know how easy it is when you only wear a handful of colors? Super easy is how. The clothing in my closet that doesn't get worn is the clothing that is some random color or style that doesn't match a fuck thing I own (or else won't fit my fat ass without fishing wire and crisco). But black matches EVERYTHING! Why wouldn't I just wear that?
Actually, if I had the balls (figuratively of course), I would wear all black every day with maybe a pop of color in the shoe. In my dream world, I wear black leggings or tights, a black skirt, and a black top every single day. I'm all for uniforms. I don't need to 'express' who I am through what I'm wearing. The denim jacket and black ballet flats that I'm wearing right now don't say a mother fucking thing. They just keep me slightly warm and prevent me from fucking up my feet. Who gets dressed thinking "I want my outfit to scream to every sighted person who I am and what I'm about" other than hipsters?
I like people who say they don't care about physical appearance and so they dress really shitty on purpose to show you just how above the whole superficial melee they are. But guess what dicks, you put just as much effort into buying shitty crap to make sure people think that you don't care as other people do into buying non shitty crap. The only people who probably truly don't give a shit are farmers who wear overalls and plaid shirts.
So get over yourselves hipsters and too cool for school types. When you die you'll probably shit yourself like the rest of us regardless of your interesting facial hair and tight pants.

No comments:
Post a Comment