- I met with my trainer for our last session on Saturday (poor bastard; I really hope no one blames him for my utter failure since I was so non compliant with regards to the diet) and I had to do squats for the first time in ages. It now hurts when I walk, sit down, stand up, go up stairs, and go downstairs. I have had to pee for 30 minutes but the pain associated with making that happen (getting out of my chair, walking to the lady's room, sitting down on the pot, standing back up) has so far outweighed the urges of my bladder.
- I was a bit late to work this morning because I was watching Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, which I'd DVR'd last night. Nothing like giving"I just wanted to get the the bit where George and Fred leave school in a blaze of glory" as an excuse to being 12 minutes late on a Monday.
- On my way into work today I did what I've done most mornings: listened to my iPod and sang along (very loudly) to Cee Lo Green's 'F*ck You'. I am extremely white and what I'm doing really shouldn't even be called singing. I do hope no one outside the car can hear me. This is, however, less embarrassing than when I get into a mood where I'm singing along to the Wu-Tang Clan. When that happens I know it is time to get a transmitter so that I can play my iPod through the car stereo to drown myself out.
There are many inaccuracies in this picture because I am not a gifted artist. Just be aware that my commute to work is not nearly so pretty or picturesque and that my car is not quite so large (or teal).

No comments:
Post a Comment