Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Things I Do and Say That Piss Off J

(Or: Oh my god! He hasn't hit you yet?)


Do
My orangutan impression.

Ask him if he wants to smell my foot.

Scrunch up my hand so that it looks like a mouth and talk through 'Lippy.'

Sleep with stuffies.

Argue illogically just to provoke him further.

Wiggle my eyebrows like Gracho Marks.

Say
"I bet it would be really scary to be attacked by a pterodactyl."

"Don't you think it would be awesome to be a ventriloquist? Not on stage with a dummy, but having the ability?"

"You love the [guinea] pig and he is your best friend."

"Will you go to work for me tomorrow? If you loved me you'd go in and do my job for me on Mondays."

"I'm going to change my last name to Horsefarth and tell everyone the h is silent."

No comments:

Post a Comment