Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Even More Conversations of Awesomeness

Still no internet at home but I do have this to share, a text conversation twixt me and Austin that took place last night.

ME: "From Guitar Hero to me: 'Can we have sex and then go to the Royal Buffet?'"

AUSTIN: "Lol, Awesome. That may be the greatest date invitation I've ever heard of... Dude, I could go for some Grand Buffet."

ME: "It's like we are negotiating."

AUSTIN: "Sorry, down here it is just Grand."

ME: "You'll never be royals..."

AUSTIN: "Nicely done, re royals. So things going well I trust?"

ME: "Thanks, proud of the reference and yes!"

AUSTIN: "Sweet. Well, I'd tell you to enjoy your evening but it may be actually impossible not to. Unless they are out of popcorn shrimp."

ME: "Don't you even dare whisper such a tragedy."

AUSTIN: "My apologies. It's unspeakable.... PS: I am totally getting Chinese food now based on this. Brilliant. Thanks Guitar Hero!

ME: "This convo is going on my blog."

AUSTIN: "Score."

2 comments:

  1. Having Austin's number and having Guitar Hero as a friend with bennies has greatly improved my texting conversations.

    ReplyDelete