Monday, September 23, 2013

New Guy v.2 - Really Nice Guy, or Serial Killer?

This happened, I'm not making it up. I was minding my own business when I got a super sweet text from NG and then I started talking to Do What, this kid I work with (or, as I cleverly have it below, KIWW) about it. This is the conversation we had over our instant messaging program at work.

1:56:27 PM ME- Ready to hear something that will make you sick?   
1:56:32 PM
Kid I Work With- yes  
1:56:48 PM
ME- I just got a text from New Guy that is a picture of the phrase "I smile like an idiot when I think about you"   
1:56:59 PM
KIWW- awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  
1:57:10 PM
KIWW- that's awesome. what a charmer  
1:57:10 PM
ME- right?   
1:57:14 PM
ME- Indeed  
1:57:27 PM
KIWW- he's got the makings of a serial killer though...definitely smells like a lifetime movie  
1:57:29 PM
KIWW- just be careful  
1:57:42 PM
ME- How so?   
1:57:53 PM
KIWW- he's too charming  
1:57:58 PM
ME- True  
1:58:00 PM
KIWW- i'm just joking though  
1:58:02 PM
ME- criminal record  
1:58:04 PM
KIWW-   
1:58:21 PM
ME- He kills the feral cats that get into his yard because he's afraid they'll attack Monkey. Or so he says  
1:58:33 PM
KIWW- hmmm  
1:58:41 PM
KIWW- so animal cruelty...  
1:58:49 PM
KIWW- just a few red flags  
1:58:53 PM
KIWW-   
1:58:58 PM
KIWW- i'm sure he's a great guy  
1:59:16 PM
ME- I did ask if he had a history of starting fires.  
1:59:18 PM
ME- Wait a minute...  
1:59:39 PM
ME- he and his friends used take semtec and put it on remote control cars with pagers attached and set them off like bombs  
1:59:56 PM
ME- If he ever wets the bed, he will have it the homicidal triad and I'll be OUT  
2:00:17 PM
KIWW- LOL what does wetting the bed have to do with it???  
2:01:20 PM
ME- Oh, a history of wetting the bed, setting fires, and killing animals is called the homicidal triad. They are three things that are common in the history of serial killers  
2:01:35 PM
KIWW- interesting!  
2:02:26 PM
ME- I know this shit, which is why it is insane that I'm all "yeah, sure. I'll go to your house 10 miles east of where I live to meet you stranger that I met online and have talked to on the phone once and mainly texted. What's that? Sure I can pick up some duct tape and hefty bags on my way. No prob!"  
2:02:56 PM
KIWW- hahaha  
2:03:07 PM
KIWW- too funny  
2:03:12 PM
KIWW- well, you met his daughter  
2:03:17 PM
KIWW- unless, she is a paid actress..  
2:03:18 PM
ME- Alleged daughter  
2:03:21 PM
KIWW- hahaha  
2:03:21 PM
ME- Or victim  
2:03:23 PM
KIWW- hmmm  
2:03:32 PM
KIWW- now we've got your wheels turning  
2:03:55 PM
ME- I didn't do a DNA test. She could be a kidnapped child.   
2:04:11 PM
KIWW- does she look like him?  
2:04:27 PM
ME- I don't know. He's really tan and bigger. She's tiny and blond.  
2:04:34 PM
ME- I'll have to take a better look next time  
2:04:55 PM
KIWW-  indeed  
2:05:32 PM
ME- He could have used his boat to take previous cut up victims to Lake Ray Hubbard, put them into a cooler with rocks, and dumped it.   
2:05:52 PM
KIWW- so your trip to his boat was foreshadowing...  
2:06:03 PM
ME- OMG! And there was a cooler!  
2:06:15 PM
ME- Thank goodness the boat wouldn't start!  
2:06:19 PM
KIWW- !  

2 comments:

  1. wait....what??? he kills cats? :( How in the hell is a feral cat danger to his daughter? WTF. Introduce him to Bubbles. Let him make an assessment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feral cats in the yard might attack a little girl? I don't know. He doesn't like cats. Actually, I think someone asked him to kill these two that were in their yard. It isn't like he sits outside with a gun and just picks them off or anything though.

    ReplyDelete