Thursday, March 29, 2012

Best Conversation Ever


Ralph Paton

We have too much fun together. Aside from the fact that you like Gangsta rap and think that Red is a flavor, you're down right awesome to be around. 
Gwenda Reed
That and you always force me to think objectively, which pisses me off but really I know it is good for me. 
◄
What's wrong with thinking Red is a flavor? You think watching people drive in a circle is entertaining! 
◄
Ralph Paton
I like the wrecks 
Gwenda Reed
Angry face guy thinks red is a flavor 
◄
You know I'm from Delaware, right? Dover Downs.  
Ralph Paton
- Cool guy likes NASCAR 
Gwenda Reed
= You listening to N.W.A. 
◄
I'm pretty sure they are all the same guy, by the way.  
Ralph Paton
= You being forced to watch a race 
◄
You're probably right. Same dude. 
Gwenda Reed
This is one of the best conversations I've ever had and I'm going to have to put it on my blog 






No comments:

Post a Comment