Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Few Musings

1: Justin Timberlake brought sexy back in 2006. I think the shelf life on referring to him and the term "sexy back" was met a few years ago. Can the media please stop now?

2: I really like the song "You and I" by Lady Gaga but the blatant grammatical error irks the fuck out of me. I'm not even a grammar nazi but really? Look it up kids.

3: The cool thing about being an adult is that you only have to obey the rules of The Man, and he is not your father.

4: The shitty part about being an adult is that The Man has far worse consequences than your dad.

5: The fact that I have a sharps container creeps me out too.

6: I give to charity all year long, whether it is my time or money, and hate having the bell ringers say "god bless you" when I put a dollar in the red tin. But I'm too big a pussy to say anything. That and I don't want to give anyone trouble. Poor fucker has to stand and ring that bell in whatever weather there is.

7: I give to charity because I can and because I was on reduced lunch as a kid. I could use those reduced lunch coupons now though.

8: I never liked Brittney Spears before but now I can't even recognize her music. I'm beginning to think she went off the deep end and was not healed but just died and they trotted out a cyborg in her stead.

No comments:

Post a Comment