So far, we are friends again. Friend A picked me up last night so that we could talk and we worked it out; well, sort of. When we got to A's place I just said "look, how about we put this behind us and just make it a priority to not be assholes to one another." And A agreed. We are now both on board with aiming for the very low goal of not being dicks to one another. Goal two is not being dicks to other people. Goal three should really be to come up with better goals, act right, or just behave like normal people. But having two goals to meet should be fine. After all, the last time I set myself up with things to accomplish I failed epically at both (though I think I'm swearing less at the office).
In other news, here are some sounds my office makes:
And that is all I have because I'm working from my Mac and I haven't used the paint program in awhile. That is why these drawings are even shittier than usual.
In other news, here are some sounds my office makes:
And that is all I have because I'm working from my Mac and I haven't used the paint program in awhile. That is why these drawings are even shittier than usual.



:-)
ReplyDelete<3, Punkin'