1: Did a load of laundry (well, this is ongoing but I'm doing it).
2: Made a pot of coffee.
3: Earned $118 rent credit (OK, this is just because of ongoing hot water issues but I did send an email)
4: Sorted dirty clothes from clean ones and separated for purposes of doing laundry (this is totally different from the actual laundry that I have in the dryer right now).
5: Wrote a blog post that included really bad pictures (this is important because those bad pictures took awhile).
6: Wrote in my diary.
7: Went through the shit in my purse.
8: Did some math.
See? I'm sick and I'm on a vacation day but I still did a few things. I should probably sort my shoes or do some dishes but I'm playing the sick card.
2: Made a pot of coffee.
3: Earned $118 rent credit (OK, this is just because of ongoing hot water issues but I did send an email)
4: Sorted dirty clothes from clean ones and separated for purposes of doing laundry (this is totally different from the actual laundry that I have in the dryer right now).
5: Wrote a blog post that included really bad pictures (this is important because those bad pictures took awhile).
6: Wrote in my diary.
7: Went through the shit in my purse.
8: Did some math.
See? I'm sick and I'm on a vacation day but I still did a few things. I should probably sort my shoes or do some dishes but I'm playing the sick card.
No comments:
Post a Comment