Tuesday, December 17, 2019

I am in a MOOD

I'm still pretty bitter about that three weeks of PTO that you know who is enjoying. I did eventually do some of my chores but there is still a lot to do around my apartment. I opted to do fuck all on Sunday and yesterday I did some of the minimum before going to SA's place.

That was a mistake. I hadn't slept very well Sunday so I should have just stayed home, done chores, and turned in early. Instead, I did some of my chores and then skipped off into the sunset. Sure I went to bed at my usual time - and slept extremely soundly for an hour before waking up to pee- but then I head to deal with an on-vacation-SA coming to bed super late, turning on the television (and not turning the volume down one jot), and canceling the timer. Which means I woke up whenever he came in, was awake because of the brightness and sound of the massive television, and awoke at 4:15, at which point I turned the damn thing off. I felt marginally less guilty about my obnoxious 6:30 alarm (as opposed to the two earlier alarms) blasting but I did still turn down the volume. And he didn't get up to walk me out so I did not disturb him too terribly.

Yesterday, The Russian jinxed us both by saying he thought it would be a fast week. So far it is a slow, very slow week and I'm over it already. I didn't think to make lunch so had a sandwich left over from Friday (tuna and cheese... the tuna had congealed) and my boss gave me a task that was just awful. I absolutely abhor being given things I don't know how to do and being given incorrect or confusing information. I feel dumb enough doing my every day job without a special investigatory assignment into shit I have no clue about. So that was fun. And then a lady who does god knows what asked me more questions about something that isn't even a project and she really should have been talking to account management so I got all panicky and asked my boss "what do I say?" It isn't that I don't want to be helpful, it's just that I am sometimes just the incorrect individual to go to and I hate being asked things that are above my pay-grade.

That and I'm just in a mood today. My cranky pants are firmly on and I need to remedy that ASAP. I think I'm going to SA's house again tonight (because I normally do on Tuesdays) so I have to work out after my shift, go home and do some clean up, shower, pack, give Bubbles a pill, and then head over there so that I can feel my resentment with the full glory of technicolor. (I could just stay home of course, but I am a creature of habit and usually do most of my chores on Wednesday).

Right, I've got three hours before my stupid work out so I'd better start finding ways to get back to my usual, chipper self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment