So the plans changed do to one guy getting sick (I'll have coffee with him next Monday) and my day sucking, which led me to say "fuck yoga", which I'd planned to do when I got home and ended up going to the Dive Bar to meet a third guy, TK, at about 6.
38, 6'2, outdoorsy (camping!) and doesn't want kids. In fact, he's gone on dates with women and let them know he wasn't into kids and had them tell him on date four that they had them. WTF? He worked for quite a time as a firefighter but got burned out (no pun intended) because he was working full time and also volunteering on the weekends. Now he is a construction supervisor for an electrician company or, uhm, something. Very capable and very sweet and old fashioned. He told me that when I went to the bathroom he thought to himself "man, she's even prettier than her pictures". That was a lovely thing to hear (of course my dumb ass responded with "are my pictures that bad!?") and he was so sweet about it because he prefaced it by telling me he was observant from his various careers and pointed out various electrical problems that he'd noticed. I'm pretty sure he just didn't want me to think he was ogling me like a pervert.
We ended up talking for about three hours and it was really relaxed and comfortable and just nice. He's clearly looking to settle down with someone long term (yay!) and he honestly doesn't want kids. He said that I was a sweet person, straight forward, and honest, which I thought was very nice.
We are going out on Thursday night to play pool, have a few drinks, and have dinner. I look forward to it.
Tonight I see C at Dive Bar so I'll let you know. I asked Tits about dating multiple guys and she suggested that I go on two dates with each guy and pick the one I like the best. It's like being on my very own episode of Ghetto Bachelorette.
Wish me luck because I fucking need it.
38, 6'2, outdoorsy (camping!) and doesn't want kids. In fact, he's gone on dates with women and let them know he wasn't into kids and had them tell him on date four that they had them. WTF? He worked for quite a time as a firefighter but got burned out (no pun intended) because he was working full time and also volunteering on the weekends. Now he is a construction supervisor for an electrician company or, uhm, something. Very capable and very sweet and old fashioned. He told me that when I went to the bathroom he thought to himself "man, she's even prettier than her pictures". That was a lovely thing to hear (of course my dumb ass responded with "are my pictures that bad!?") and he was so sweet about it because he prefaced it by telling me he was observant from his various careers and pointed out various electrical problems that he'd noticed. I'm pretty sure he just didn't want me to think he was ogling me like a pervert.
We ended up talking for about three hours and it was really relaxed and comfortable and just nice. He's clearly looking to settle down with someone long term (yay!) and he honestly doesn't want kids. He said that I was a sweet person, straight forward, and honest, which I thought was very nice.
We are going out on Thursday night to play pool, have a few drinks, and have dinner. I look forward to it.
Tonight I see C at Dive Bar so I'll let you know. I asked Tits about dating multiple guys and she suggested that I go on two dates with each guy and pick the one I like the best. It's like being on my very own episode of Ghetto Bachelorette.
Wish me luck because I fucking need it.
No comments:
Post a Comment