The following is an email conversation I had with BFF the other day.
I am racking my brain trying to come up with an avatar for my scary mommy.com profile. Care to draw me one when you have the time?"
ME - New Subject Line "Re: avatar PLEASE DON'T HATE ME"
Besides, Baby doesn't get herself dressed yet. :P"
That picture cracked me up when I finished drawing it."
And that is why she is BFF. The end.
BFF - Original Subject Line is Avatar
"'Sup Puddin,I am racking my brain trying to come up with an avatar for my scary mommy.com profile. Care to draw me one when you have the time?"
ME
"What're you looking for? Can you give me a bit of inspiration?"
BFF
"Something to do with me and Baby."
ME
"So not a picture of Johan, my gun, and random Manga?"
BFF
"No, no thank you."
ME
"Totally drew that myself."
BFF
"Lol. But that's beautiful! And perfect!"
ME
"I thought you'd like it. I thought vintage when I thought of you and baby when I thought of Baby so easy peasy."
ME
"Option two. A great way to introduce yourself."
BFF
"Um, yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking when I asked for an avatar! I'mma gonna use this one! Thanks!"ME - New Subject Line "Re: avatar PLEASE DON'T HATE ME"
BFF
"That's just WRONG!Besides, Baby doesn't get herself dressed yet. :P"
ME
"I figured this was at night before you put her down. But she looks happy doesn't she? That picture cracked me up when I finished drawing it."
BFF
" Ahem, I don't get shit faced until AFTER I put her down!"
ME - New subject line "Last One"
That is her husband, looking all annoyed at her
BFF
"Ugh!"
ME
"Oh come on!"
BFF
"Really???!! :-)"And that is why she is BFF. The end.

Don't you think it's about time to change your about me picture simple girl? Im trin think what that is but it aint in no avengers movie.
ReplyDeleteHappy?
Deleteu r ely goog
ReplyDeleteEly is certainly the best kind of goog I could be.
Delete