You know what I'm fucking tired of? Posts and memes (whatever they are, sorry, so old, so fat, so out of it) and pictures talking about girls being sluts. The one that pushed me over the edge was one of the pictures of Will Ferrell in a smoking jacket talking about how Ms. Pac Man is the biggest slut because she swallowed balls till she died. Or biggest prostitute, whatev. You know who her predecessor was? Pac Man himself.
We live in the 21st century for christ's sake. Why are we still doing this? Memes about "shout out to the girl who got drunk and doesn't know she's pregnant yet!" How about "shout out to the boy who got drunk and doesn't know he's going to be a daddy yet!"?????
We are supposed to be a more understanding society here in the good U.S. of A. and yet we still treat young women - or any women for that matter - as though they are to feel shamed and blamed for every fucking thing that has to do with sex. Well guess the fuck what, it takes two to make sex happen. And we are supposed to be at some higher functioning level where we have stopped demonizing women for having a healthy libido whilst also doing the whole "boys will be boys" bull shit for when men/boys sex it up here there and everywhere.
And I feel like I'm in the minority of people who are not giant, feminist, activists. Yes, I am a feminist, but I don't feel like I should have to, in this day in age, point this out to people. Hell, Monkey taught me and the Bat a new word for "hoe" (thot) and I wanted to scream. Girls are allowed to enjoy sex. Girls and women are allowed to have as much sex as the like (hopefully protected). Why are we still treated like such shit when our gender counterparts are not? It's fucking bull shit.
Yes, girls, young ones, post racy pictures on line that make me cringe, that make me want to fold a blanket around them and explain "oh honey, this is going to last forever and don't you want to be remembered for more?" But they do it for boys/men. And boys/men are not at all shy about sending chicks their dick picks.
It's just that we still have this archaic double standard about sex and bodies and I am just fucking sick of it. Stop demonizing women. It is enough that as soon as a child is weened from the breast, breasts are considered harmful to a child. Yet a man can walk around shirtless or pee outside in front of his kid and not be censured in any way.
So fuck you. Fuck any and all of you who think women/girls are whores for having sex and that boys/men are studs or heroes or whatever. Get the fuck with the current century and act right, please. It's despicable.
We live in the 21st century for christ's sake. Why are we still doing this? Memes about "shout out to the girl who got drunk and doesn't know she's pregnant yet!" How about "shout out to the boy who got drunk and doesn't know he's going to be a daddy yet!"?????
We are supposed to be a more understanding society here in the good U.S. of A. and yet we still treat young women - or any women for that matter - as though they are to feel shamed and blamed for every fucking thing that has to do with sex. Well guess the fuck what, it takes two to make sex happen. And we are supposed to be at some higher functioning level where we have stopped demonizing women for having a healthy libido whilst also doing the whole "boys will be boys" bull shit for when men/boys sex it up here there and everywhere.
And I feel like I'm in the minority of people who are not giant, feminist, activists. Yes, I am a feminist, but I don't feel like I should have to, in this day in age, point this out to people. Hell, Monkey taught me and the Bat a new word for "hoe" (thot) and I wanted to scream. Girls are allowed to enjoy sex. Girls and women are allowed to have as much sex as the like (hopefully protected). Why are we still treated like such shit when our gender counterparts are not? It's fucking bull shit.
Yes, girls, young ones, post racy pictures on line that make me cringe, that make me want to fold a blanket around them and explain "oh honey, this is going to last forever and don't you want to be remembered for more?" But they do it for boys/men. And boys/men are not at all shy about sending chicks their dick picks.
It's just that we still have this archaic double standard about sex and bodies and I am just fucking sick of it. Stop demonizing women. It is enough that as soon as a child is weened from the breast, breasts are considered harmful to a child. Yet a man can walk around shirtless or pee outside in front of his kid and not be censured in any way.
So fuck you. Fuck any and all of you who think women/girls are whores for having sex and that boys/men are studs or heroes or whatever. Get the fuck with the current century and act right, please. It's despicable.
No comments:
Post a Comment