Saturday, February 26, 2011

There certainly must have been something in that old silk hat they found...

4 comments:

  1. I am an awful friend.
    I am an awful friend.
    I am an awful friend.

    I am..oh bugger I can't be bothered pretending to be Bart Simpson and writing lines.

    I'm sorry for non communocado of late...I've returned back to my old blogspot..

    xxxxxxxxxx (does that make up for being an awful friend?)

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm just super pleased you are back. I was beginning to worry. And my blog was looking more and more desolate without even the occasional comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh fine, just use me for my comments!

    =)

    I'm ok, Feb was an awful month with anniveraries of the boys deaths and funerals and so on so I was a bit distant.

    Hope you are well xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be silly, Becca, of course I'm in it for more than just your comments! I'm hoping you'll get others to follow me as well. :P

    My sympathies on the anniversaries. Must have been especially difficult given the recent state of, well, your state.

    xoxox

    girl

    ReplyDelete