Yay! I'm in.
we need to drum up some readers for you, cos you're awesome =)
Yeah, we totally need to drum up folks to tell me I suck.
You suck! Oh wait, no you don't..
I wonder if I can go in and alter your comment so that it looks like you really did just say that I suck. That would be rad as hell.
Let me help you out...you SUCK!!!Heh heh heh...
Tanya: I'm assuming you are the person I know on Facebook and through work, in which case, suck it hard. :P If you are not this person, "hi!"
Yay! I'm in.
ReplyDeletewe need to drum up some readers for you, cos you're awesome =)
ReplyDeleteYeah, we totally need to drum up folks to tell me I suck.
ReplyDeleteYou suck! Oh wait, no you don't..
ReplyDeleteI wonder if I can go in and alter your comment so that it looks like you really did just say that I suck. That would be rad as hell.
ReplyDeleteLet me help you out...you SUCK!!!
ReplyDeleteHeh heh heh...
Tanya: I'm assuming you are the person I know on Facebook and through work, in which case, suck it hard. :P
ReplyDeleteIf you are not this person, "hi!"