Would you like to see a picture of unbridled joy? Have you ever wondered what I look like? Well here you go! This was taken within the last 2 months and features me with my guinea pig, Johan the Destruktor. I love the fuck out of the little rodent. Please note, however, that along with the ecstasy, the glasses are not permanent fixtures. I usually wear gas permeable rigid contact lenses during the day unless I'm really lazy.
And here is a video of Johan that I took today. He somehow, after going under the rolling pantry that J and I use to hold our DVDs and television, got stuck between the wall and his cage. He never did figure out that if he just backed up a little further, he could turn around and leave the way he came. This cracked my shit up, as you might be able to tell from the vocal track. Is that what you thought I sounded like?
I would just like to point out my favorite part of this video. It is the fact that after I say "are you gonna try to run backwards for me? Do it!" he does it.

No comments:
Post a Comment