I really need to remember that people are not in my head and/or do not necessarily know what my mood and/or intentions are. I had the following exchanged, via Facebook Messenger, with the Bat just now.
ME: "When did I stay over, Sunday or Monday?"
BAT: "Monday."
ME: "That's right."
BAT: "That's when my back went to shit."
ME: "Ah, yes, I remember."
BAT: "That's an odd question."
ME: "I figured it out almost right after I messaged you."
BAT: GIF of a guy saying "I'm confused."
ME: "I just feel like I haven't seen you in a long time and wondered when I last had had."
BAT: Thumbs up picture.
ME: "Do you love me?"
BAT: "Yes.
BAT: "Why the random questions today?"
ME: "I'm in a silly mood and my work is allllll data entry."
BAT: "Ah."
ME: "I shall stop with the questions though. They do read like I'm building up to something now that I think about it."
BAT: "Yeah."
Everything I said was true. I was just curious as to when I'd last seen him because it does feel like a strangely long time. And I am just in a silly mood with a lot of data entry in front of me. I mean, yeah, I like to be reminded that he loves me, but that was all. I really should be more careful so as not to scare a guy.
I wonder what he thought I was leading up to.
ME: "When did I stay over, Sunday or Monday?"
BAT: "Monday."
ME: "That's right."
BAT: "That's when my back went to shit."
ME: "Ah, yes, I remember."
BAT: "That's an odd question."
ME: "I figured it out almost right after I messaged you."
BAT: GIF of a guy saying "I'm confused."
ME: "I just feel like I haven't seen you in a long time and wondered when I last had had."
BAT: Thumbs up picture.
ME: "Do you love me?"
BAT: "Yes.
BAT: "Why the random questions today?"
ME: "I'm in a silly mood and my work is allllll data entry."
BAT: "Ah."
ME: "I shall stop with the questions though. They do read like I'm building up to something now that I think about it."
BAT: "Yeah."
Everything I said was true. I was just curious as to when I'd last seen him because it does feel like a strangely long time. And I am just in a silly mood with a lot of data entry in front of me. I mean, yeah, I like to be reminded that he loves me, but that was all. I really should be more careful so as not to scare a guy.
I wonder what he thought I was leading up to.
No comments:
Post a Comment