Right now my body is reminding me why I don't exercise; because it fucking hurts. I went for a brief run the other day and then Monkey suggested we do the ab workout from P90X. She quit pretty much immediately and I lasted 14 minutes. I can barely walk at this point, my hip flexors are so freaking sore. Adult activities didn't help the matter and driving into work today was a nightmare. A 90 minute nightmare due to my getting up late because I stayed up late with the Bat and so I got to experience the omnishambles of downtown Dallas's finest traffic this morning.
I think my pelvis wants to snap like a wishbone. I do want to continue exercising but it looks like I'll be holding my arms out whilst holding soup cans for awhile because that is about all I have in me right now. Stupid P90X.
Not much has been happening in my life, which is why I've been quiet. Work has been incredibly slow, which is not fun because there are only so many things I can look at online and my days are long and dreadful when I'm bored. I've been thinking about taking up writing again, just short stories that no one will ever see, but I need some sort of writing prompt(s) and I don't know if I really have it in me. Basically, I'm just blah these days.
Happy though. Still spending all my time at the Bat Cave and am enjoying the normal shit that happens in life. We hang out, watch movies (sometimes Monkey even deigns to watch with us), have dinner, and just hang out some more. Nothing exciting, a lot of routine, but all for a very contented life nonetheless. The Bat seems happy. Monkey is usually pretty happy for the most part (she's a teenager so, you know, there are a few moments but they are really few and far between and usually just presents itself as whining, which I'm good at myself). I'm happy.
Both the Bat and Tits had a birthday this month (both on November 7) and mine is coming up in December. I'll be in Arizona, as I think I've mentioned, and it should be fun. My mother asked me recently what I was doing for the holidays so I told her I think I'll spend Thanksgiving with the Bat and his fam if invited but that for Christmas I will be at home by myself with pizza and beer. She asked if that would offend anybody, meaning the Bat's family, and I said "who cares. I don't have to celebrate shit if I don't want to." I try to keep myself out of the whole thing every year but people always try to force me into participating. I know it comes from a good place (they don't want me to feel left out) but it is still obnoxious (I don't want to be included). Even other atheists cajole me about my stance on not celebrating Christmas in anyway. But for fuck's sake, I just don't like it.
I stumbled across something that I think I will get for anyone who tries to force me to participate this year. So leave me alone or else risk being creeped out by a disturbing gift. I'll hopefully be back sometime when I have anything of substance to write. I've just made myself realize how utterly dull my life is; but I'm too happy at the moment to really care.
I think my pelvis wants to snap like a wishbone. I do want to continue exercising but it looks like I'll be holding my arms out whilst holding soup cans for awhile because that is about all I have in me right now. Stupid P90X.
Not much has been happening in my life, which is why I've been quiet. Work has been incredibly slow, which is not fun because there are only so many things I can look at online and my days are long and dreadful when I'm bored. I've been thinking about taking up writing again, just short stories that no one will ever see, but I need some sort of writing prompt(s) and I don't know if I really have it in me. Basically, I'm just blah these days.
Happy though. Still spending all my time at the Bat Cave and am enjoying the normal shit that happens in life. We hang out, watch movies (sometimes Monkey even deigns to watch with us), have dinner, and just hang out some more. Nothing exciting, a lot of routine, but all for a very contented life nonetheless. The Bat seems happy. Monkey is usually pretty happy for the most part (she's a teenager so, you know, there are a few moments but they are really few and far between and usually just presents itself as whining, which I'm good at myself). I'm happy.
Both the Bat and Tits had a birthday this month (both on November 7) and mine is coming up in December. I'll be in Arizona, as I think I've mentioned, and it should be fun. My mother asked me recently what I was doing for the holidays so I told her I think I'll spend Thanksgiving with the Bat and his fam if invited but that for Christmas I will be at home by myself with pizza and beer. She asked if that would offend anybody, meaning the Bat's family, and I said "who cares. I don't have to celebrate shit if I don't want to." I try to keep myself out of the whole thing every year but people always try to force me into participating. I know it comes from a good place (they don't want me to feel left out) but it is still obnoxious (I don't want to be included). Even other atheists cajole me about my stance on not celebrating Christmas in anyway. But for fuck's sake, I just don't like it.
I stumbled across something that I think I will get for anyone who tries to force me to participate this year. So leave me alone or else risk being creeped out by a disturbing gift. I'll hopefully be back sometime when I have anything of substance to write. I've just made myself realize how utterly dull my life is; but I'm too happy at the moment to really care.
What the actual eff about that book??? I hope I didn't trigger any alerts to IT by clicking on that link. Dinosaur erotica?? Who knew.
ReplyDeleteThere's gay cuttlefish erotica too. http://www.amazon.com/Someone-Cuttle-Cuttlefish-Shapeshifter-Erotica-ebook/dp/B0087PTMW2/ref=sr_1_10?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1384359732&sr=1-10&keywords=cuttlefish
ReplyDeleteMaybe you should take up Prancercise? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T08CinkSr8E It's the fitness sensation that swept the nation over the summer.
@Kelly: Rule 34: If it exists, there is porn about it.
ReplyDelete@Kara: I'm thinking old people water aerobics is all I have in me to do. I've had to work from home two days in a row now because my back will not survive the commute.