Texting with Mama
As I've stated before, my mother is often unintentionally hilarious. Here is a texted conversation between the two of us from the other day.
As I've stated before, my mother is often unintentionally hilarious. Here is a texted conversation between the two of us from the other day.
MOM: "I lost your itinerary. Can you please resend it to me?"
ME: "Will do later. Sick again."
MOM: "How sick? MS?"
ME: "OMG no! Why do you go to the worst possible thing? The girl who showed me how to change my oil had a cold!"
MOM: "I'm your mother. I'm supposed to worry."
Not quite as funny as her "Teacher flies to Al Queada Land on Friday" but still, it made me laugh out loud.
Pasting Fail
I am in the process of putting together a testing workbook for some disaster recovery planning at work. I attempted to take a screen shot of the UI and went to paste it into a word document for my own reference. Easy enough, yes? Unfortunately, I did not hit ALT + PrtScn as I thought so when I hit CTRL + V I was not met with an image of the UI but with the last thing I'd copied and pasted.
Just a bit disturbing when you are expecting reference data.
I'd copied that image from Google and sent it to the Bat. He is getting ready for a meeting with a woman we refer to as Dragon Lady and I'd suggested we change her name to Medusa simply because the images available through a quick Google image search were better. Apparently, when you cross my work with his work, that is what you get. Awesome.

No comments:
Post a Comment