So my life just keeps getting stupider but I want to try and focus on positive things. Therefore, I've decided I'd like to post a wish list of items I'd like to own. This activity makes me happy simply because my list is ridiculous. In no particular order:
It will be years until I get these things because I'm a broke ass with zero point zero zero dollars but it is still fun to dream.
- Drawing pencils. I used to have some but I must have gotten rid of them. I'm a terrible drawer but I do enjoy doing it.
- A washer and dryer. Oh what I'd give for a washer and dryer of my own!
- Really nice pots and pans and cooking items (quiche dish, good knives, a zester, etc.)
- A really, really, really good vacuum. This is something I've salivated over for years.
- A really good laundry room. I know, I'm getting older as I list things but I dream of the perfect laundry room with a folding table and a bar where I can hang things up. BFF and I both get really excited about this when we talk about it.
- A car that is reliable. This is obvious, I suppose.
- A decent set of luggage. I'm not looking for anything fancy, just a set so I can get rid of my mix and match pieces that take up space.
- A decent mattress. My mattress, I've found, sucks. I wake with the same pain in my ribs that I get from sleeping on the floor. I'd settle for a feather bed to put on top of my mattress.
- A new guinea pig cage. Seems small but that shit is expensive.
- New pillows.
- Decent bath towels.
It will be years until I get these things because I'm a broke ass with zero point zero zero dollars but it is still fun to dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment