Tuesday, February 14, 2012

15 Uninteresting Things You Probably Don't Know about Me

Valentine's Day! Didn't quite work out as I'd hoped. For one, I found out that my car is costing $1,900 (the other person's is less than $300). Even though I'm at fault, my insurance company is only paying 80% because he was partially liable for not doing anything to avoid the collision. The car damage is enough to prove that as my rear passenger side tire is the area of damage. My boss also gave me a bit of an issue about working from home, as he is want to do, even though everyone else in their right minds has expressed the opinion to me of "you were in a car accident yesterday, you have the resources to work from home, and you don't have transportation, so what's the big deal?" And J was diagnosed with severe bronchitis so he isn't here with me now eating pizza, drinking wine, and watching Columbo.

C'est la vie. Life goes on of course. So I thought I'd sit and do one of those Facebook "Things You Don't Know About Me".

1: My middle name is Eileen.
2: I have 20/400 visual acuity with astigmatism in my right eye.
3: One of my more random indulgences is fancy soap. I like bubble baths and all but I don't buy fancy bubbles and I don't go in for body washes. But I do love fancy soaps.
4: I cannot whistle.
5: I have hyper extended elbows and knees.
6: I'm pretty sure I once rode a camel as a child.
7: My favorite picture of myself is one when I'm a little girl, with both of my brothers, all three of us in our Super Man pajamas, complete with cape.
8: I can speak gibberish, though I'm a bit slower than most.
9: I once had a hamster named Bernadette who was later renamed Bernard when Teacher's hamster, Guess, got pregnant.
10: When I was little, I wanted to be a stand up comedian, a secretary, or President.
11: I have read a biography of Angela Landsbury. I've also seen almost every movie she's ever been in, all the Murder, She Wrote episodes, and the Law and Order SVU episode she was in.
12: I have eaten snake, alligator, and ostrich.
13: I'm a pussy when it comes to bugs.
14: My mother thought at one time that I would be both obese and retarded. And she actually told me these things.
15: I am a weak swimmer and have to hold my nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment