Friday, September 26, 2014

Further Adventures in Waxing


This is going to be short because I really don't have much to say. The Bat and I are getting along, Trucker gets in tonight so the house will be full, the Saturn is on Craigslist, and I'm getting more and more comfortable with the Honda. That's about it. But I do have what to me is a funny story.

At lunch today, I went to get waxed. Once again, I got someone different so I guess it's just a matter of who is available. So I go in the room, the chick gets there and I take off my pants and underwear and lay down. I said I wanted a Brazilian and my eyebrows done and so she takes care of my eyebrows first. Then she asks if I want my lip waxed so I'm all, sure, go for it. Then, to my horror, she asks if I want my chin waxed.

I am old enough to need to have my fucking chin waxed.

What makes this funny though, is that all the time she was working on my face, I'm laying there with my vag out. Then she gets to the vag and I'm not saying it was her first time, but she was not as skilled as the last girl and she hurt me a little bit. But at least I didn't have to get on my hands and knees or lay on my stomach and spread my cheeks for the last bit. And she gave the old girl the royal treatment at the end with some sort of cold cream and some sort of powder.

But I'm still covered with wax and can feel it on my leg and on my face. So awesome. And also, it still hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment