Monday, September 1, 2014

FSH is Made by Assholes


Remember how I told you that I now take FHS up on the offer to share my success stories from time to time? There you go. I saved Frosty Fields from, uhm, Rancid Raccoon? I don't actually know who I'm saving these fields and farms and things from to be honest. I guess I didn't pay enough attention when I first started. But at least Frosty Fields is safe. Oh, but FHS can be kind of a dick. I was stuck on a level for what seemed like forever. When I beat it, I got a message congratulating me for finally beating it. Don't believe me?

FHS is made by assholes. 
People didn't need to know that I'd been stuck on level 67 for so long. People could have just assumed I hadn't played in awhile. But oh no, the true saga must be shared with no humiliating truth withheld. Dicks. Now I have to get that damned raccoon's key before I can proceed onto more levels. I tried twice and failed so just clicked the "ask your friends" option. Because, as Homer Simpson would agree, if you try something and are not immediately good at it, you should just give up. It isn't like my "farm friends" don't know that I'm struggling thanks to the finally message as pictured above. And I send those mother fuckers lives and moves all the time so they owe me, and more than just beans. Why would you send me beans when I ask you for lives? And why does Rancid Raccoon have a key that he would give me if I reached two stars if it means I might save more lands from his clutches? And how many times do I need to "defeat" him? I've had to do it at least three times so clearly, 'defeat' is not the right term.
Rancid Raccoon, fucking with me as I try to get to 2 stars so I can get his key.

Rancid when he defeats me (which he just did).
Why yes, yes I have been playing a ridiculous amount of Facebook games this weekend. Did you know you can play Uno and Crazy Eights? I'm better at the latter than I am at the former. But, as you know from my car problem (AKA infestation), I have been a bit productive. And that reminds me,  have laundry that might be ready. 

Thus ends my long story about my experience with Farm Saga Heros.

PS: My latest odd show to binge watch is "Rosemary and Thyme". It's a pair of middle aged women, one a botanical pathologist the other a fond gardener whose husband left her. They team up to start a business of gardening after Rosemary is sacked as a university instructor and meets Laura (Thyme) when she's just found out about her husband leaving her. So they garden and the bodies pile up. In case you wanted to know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment