Wednesday, October 13, 2010

First Time for Everything (RE: This Blog)


Someone suggested that I start posting the crappy/goofy comics that I draw at work and home to a blog, so here we are. This is the last one I drew at work today after a meeting in which a guy I work with was kind of condescending to me. He is usually an OK guy but he is incredibly full of himself and tries to impress me all the time with things like "I had drinks with the Lieutenant Governor last night" and "so I had just opened this lovely bottle of Margeaux from 1978..." That is, of course, when he isn't trying to act like he can commiserate with me about finances when I comment that I'm eating Ramen because Husband is a student and not making a lot just now.

I drew this to vent my frustration and to make myself giggle, which is far better than stewing and plotting in revenge (in my opinion).

So this is post 1. We'll see how I do with this. This isn't a very good post and you can't see what the characters are saying very well but t'is a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment