We all do it right, go "you know what would be awesome?" and follow it up with something that would, indeed, be awesome. I'm not talking about "if I won a $400million lottery" or anything, just small things. So that is what today's blog post is going to be about because I've got nothing else.
- My department always has candy in the candy dish and people occasionally bring in bagels. Do you know what would be awesome? If every day there were free sandwiches. That would be rad as hell.
- My company's volunteer organization is raising money for a food bank by selling raffle tickets for some neat things. I was hoping to win the Cowboys tickets so I could sell them, but I didn't. But it would be super awesome if I won one of the 'tech' gift bag things. I put in a total of three raffle tickets but my chances are slim. I don't even know why I did it since I have enough screens and tablety things and ways to hook up to the internet. But it would be awesome if I won a raffle because it has been forever and a day since I won a raffle.
- I don't know if it is because I sit all day for work or if it has something to do with my chair but my legs start hurting by 1PM. If I'm hunched over my laptop all day, my back hurts like a mother fucker. Do you know what would be awesome? Treadmill desks. These are real things and we should have them. As it is, I sit in a weird set up where there is a short partition between me and the guy in front of me. I feel like we are in a giant game of whack a mole. Having a treadmill desk would be so much better.
- If someone would buy my damned Saturn already, that would be mega awesome. I've even lowered the price on Craigslist. Buy my car!!!!
- I live in Texas where liquor stores and Verizon stores, and certain other places are closed on Sunday. You know what would be awesome? If that shit didn't happen.
- BFF and I talk through email during the day at work. We used to use google chat or hangouts or whatev but my company blocked that ability. Having that back? You guessed it, awesome.
- I feel a lot of pressure with Facebook sometimes. I want to post a status update but then all I can think is "no one cares that I just did that perfectly average and mundane task." I want to post witty things or things to make people laugh, things that I think up on my own rather than just another meme. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, it would be awesome if I was witty on a regular basis and could routinely post badass Facebook status updates.
- If I could get rid of my magical thinking, oh man, that would be freaking sweet!
- If I lived a life that was exciting enough to provide me with blog fodder. That would be awesome as fuck because I enjoy writing, I enjoy this blog, but I hate when I don't have anything to talk about.